I haven't linked up with Freebie Friday in a bit, so I think I'll do it today. My freebie is paper bracelets that say Officially in 2nd Grade. I usually get the stickers from Really Good Stuff, but I was trying to save some money this year. I got the idea from Kindergarten Works teacher's notebook store freebie. In her directions, she gives you a recipe for lickable glue that you can put on the end of the bracelet so you don't have to tape the bracelets together. The students can lick and stick them on.
Lickable Glue Recipe
1 small pack of gelatin
10 oz. of white vinegar
an air-tight container
1. Boil the vinegar.
2. Stir in the package of gelatin.
3. Stir until the gelatin is dissolved.
4. Cool down and pour into the container you’ll use for storing left over.
5. Use a brush to apply to the right hand column of bracelets. Paper will
crinkle slightly due to moisture.
6. Put aside papers to dry. Store the rest in an air-tight container.
So a huge thank you to Kindergarten Works for sharing that!
Enjoy your Friday everyone! :)